Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Answers To Better Photos Is No Secret

First you must go where the photos are.

Take lots of pictures.

Edit Ruthlessly.

Select camera and lens to fit the task.


Jennifer said...

Photography is a big part of having an Etsy shop, though I am not a photographer so I appreciate any good advice I can get!

I also have friend who blogs about her photography it would be great for you guys to e-connect and share info!

Harold said...

Thanks for the comment Jennifer. Photography is about 90% the eye, sizing up the image. Once you learn to "see" the other 10% of tech is pretty easy to learn.